[lbo-talk] Diverse voices call on people to engage voice of BobAvakian

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Mon Jun 18 17:48:27 PDT 2007

If I were to hazard a guess, judging by the one signatory with whom I'm acquainted (and who I did +not+ expect to see on this list--I mean, I wasn't even thinking of him in this context, yea or nay), I'd say it's Avakian's consistency that got him this. Say what you will about his personal lifestyle (about which I know what I read in the papers) or his politics (which I've long thought best described as goofball), he's been quite steadfast in advocating his line of thought.