[lbo-talk] A thank you note

cgrimes at rawbw.COM cgrimes at rawbw.COM
Tue Jun 19 07:16:29 PDT 2007

Les S. wrote me a helpful post on getting the latest nvidia drivers and how to install them. I answered the post off list, but for the last week, sendmail keeps informing my: ``Mail Delivery Subs Returned mail: see transcript for details''. The details say Les's mail server Deferred: Operation timed out.. I assume that means his mail server refused the mail.

So, here is an onlist thank you note. I kept the post and instructions and will get around to it, probably in a couple of weeks after the fun wares off using the new box and I get through tinkering with gnome's window manager.

Thanks again,

Chuck

-- --