[lbo-talk] Bas Shrinks (Was Re: High Hat (Was other things))

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 18:18:58 PDT 2007

I bet it breaks your heart to "have to correct me." And don't talk to me about manners. You have been nothing but appalling for a week, and I don't know why. I've been nicer to you than you deserve. And some of the other objects of your self-appointed professional expertise and arrogance has been positively saintly.

Also you've been dumb, and I know you aren't dumb, so I wonder what has got into you. If I've been annoyed it's because you've been an self-righteous condescending jerk shooting off errors about things` where I know you know better.

You really are going to send me on a search for those studies, ok, guy, you'll get what you normally get what you assert a negative, egg on your face. When I pull out the studies we` can debate how good they are, but they're there. Of course there are studies that show that psychotherapy in inefficacious, to be cited fairly shortly. Really I should make you do a lit survey to remind you that in a matter like this the results are never one-sided. Ever. Unless you're a neoclassical economist and you can just assume the truths you want to discover.

You will note that I labeled my anecdotal experience as anecdotal, so you don't need to point out me that it was anecdotal because I already did that, and, moreover, my anecdotal experience is, as I clearly stated, mixed, some good, some bad.