[lbo-talk] Annette Rubenstein dies

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jun 20 11:22:14 PDT 2007

P L E A S E F O R W A R D W I D E L Y The Brecht Forum ________________________________________________________________

Our dear friend and teacher Annette T. Rubinstein died in her sleep last night at the age of 97. Annette began working with The Brecht Forum/New York Marxist School when we first opened our doors in the Fall of 1975 and continued to teach wonderful classes on literature, drama and politics until her last class on Brecht’s Galileo this Spring. She was a constant inspiration and we will miss her terribly.

A mermorial will be held and we will let you know when the date is set. __________________________________________________

The Brecht Forum Needs Your Support! Please click here to make a DONATION

The BRECHT FORUM 451 West Street (Between Bank & Bethune) New York, NY 10014 (212) 242- 4201 www.brechtforum.org

Transportation: 1, 2, 3 A, C, E to 14th Street, 14A, 11, 20 buses to Abingdon Square (where 8th Avenue meets Hudson Street) 8 bus to 10th & West Streets L to 8th Ave @14th Street.