[lbo-talk] Long post on the new power elite

cgrimes at rawbw.COM cgrimes at rawbw.COM
Thu Jun 21 08:01:47 PDT 2007

``A month or so ago, I attended a seminar at York conducted by Shadia Drury, the author of very critical studies of Strauss and his links to neo-conservatism...'' Ted Winslow

--------

You know, I'd very much like to hear what she had to say and what you thought.

I tend to go off on my own rants on Strauss, more or less on autopilot...

So if you feel like writing something on Drury (I've also read a couple of short books by her), please do.

CG