[lbo-talk] Michael Smith on the Dem debate

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Jun 21 15:26:42 PDT 2007

Michael J. Smith writes up the Flanders-Aronowitz debate on the Dems for Counterpunch <http://www.counterpunch.com/smith06212007.html>. The last thing I want to do is rekindle a debate about the relative vices and virtues of the Dem party, but I must take exception to this: "the late (and by me, unlamented) Ellen Willis." Michael, you must say ten Hail Marys and an Act of Contrition for expressing this evil sentiment.

Doug