[lbo-talk] Housing in LA

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Sun Jun 24 23:11:29 PDT 2007

Hey LBOsters -

a friend of mine is searching desperately for housing in the LA region. She's a grad student at USC with 2 kids (early teens), looking for a 2 bedroom place somewhere in Long Beach, mid-city, south Pasadena, Echo Park, Silverlake, Glassell Park, Los Feliz. The story is, bad credit is making it really hard to find a place, even though she's never missed a rent payment (I had the same problem when I looked for a place in Urbana... credit screening is EVIL). Anyway, she's a reliable person and has steady employment at the university. So if you know of any likely places, or know of someone who knows someone, drop me a line off-list. Many thanks in advance --

-- DRR