[lbo-talk] Iran's Youth Movements

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Jun 26 07:49:48 PDT 2007

On 25 Jun, 2007, at 23:09 PM, Dennis Claxton wrote:

> Not to mention I don't know how many of us are left who have either
> the time or patience to read your interminable posts (aka one-way
> communications.)

Count me in the group with the time, patience and interest to read Yoshie's posts. After all, they are some of the most content-rich and invective free, and anything but one-way: I just did a count of my archives, and along with Andie, Joanna and Chuck, Yoshie is the one person who has [mostly] considerately responded to my replies to her posts.

Yoshie, perhaps you should throw in some trivia about the Sopranos, plastic porn stars or Zizek in your posts... ;-).

--ravi