[lbo-talk] Sicko

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:34:45 PDT 2007

On 6/26/07, Dennis Perrin <dperrin at comcast.net> wrote:
> Gar:
>
> > I think Dennis Perrin is probably the best satirist on this list. So
> > maybe he could tackle that one.
>
> I'm flattered, but have nothing on M. Moore. He did send me a very nice
> email once, saying how much he liked my blog. I thanked him, asked for
> money, and have yet to hear back. I suppose that's a conspiracy of silence.

I just thought you could do a satirical faux-right wing critique of him..... In other words false criticism and accusation of conspiracy theories this is really defending him against the deluge of such accusations that the insurance companies are going to pay for. But obviously as a 250 pound middle aged man nobody is going to mistake me for a muse.