[lbo-talk] Iran's Youth Movements

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Jun 26 13:21:07 PDT 2007

Look, perfect agreement. (note it comes in the last sentence of both our posts). So what is it like to be so brain washed:'=),

I try to tell my friends that there are good people in the US and even some progressive things about American culture but they insist I list all of its evils before even suggesting something positive. I think it is so unfair.