[lbo-talk] Rudy drinks French wine again

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Jun 28 06:05:23 PDT 2007

New York Post [Page Six] - June 28, 2007

Quiche Next

Rudy Giuliani was as down on the cheese-eating surrender monkeys of France as any red-blooded American - until Nicolas Sarkozy was described as the Gallic version of "America's mayor" and elected First Frog. At an appearance at a temple in Maryland this week, Giuliani said, "I wasn't drinking French wine for a while. Then, the New York Post had an article that the 'French Rudy' was elected. I'm drinking French wine again."