[lbo-talk] Nietzsche Bibliography (Was Re: Iran Youth Movements)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 10:56:51 PDT 2007

Yes, thank you, quite right; I meant to say he was an important influence on the New Nietzsche people. Though he's very much like them as far as I can tell. Bataille was influenced by Kojeve, who is an absolutely key person in 20th century French thought, but I think all the French philosophers were also influenced by Heidegger, Bataille included.