[lbo-talk] Nietzsche

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 11:51:29 PDT 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Fisher" <jeff.jfisher at gmail.com>

is this essentially what we mean when we call N "petit bourgeois"?

i need to get back to CB's note, but i've been wondering why the burden of proof necessarily falls on me to argue that he's not petit bourgeois, and thinking about that made me wonder what exactly we mean by that phrase.

Ah, one of CB's favorite strategies is to incessantly shift the burden of proof to other parties in the discussion/argument to immunize his own defeasible views from counterevidence that suggest the need for change.....