[lbo-talk] Nietzsche

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 12:20:14 PDT 2007

That argument just doesn't shake me up at all. David Hume made it on a much deeper level than Nietzsche did a hundred years earlier. The pragmatists said much the same, only without all the chest-puffing and adolescent strutting about.

Parts of Also sprach Zarathustra are just embarrassing to read -- it reads like it was written by a bright 13-year-old going through his "I'm a genius" phase.

That said,