[lbo-talk] (Marx, Nietzsche, Psychology, History, Nihilism (Was Re: Nietzsche))

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jun 30 17:02:38 PDT 2007

andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> This anti-psychologism baffles me.

It isn't anti-psychologism; it is opposed to a mystical and impossible use of psychology.

Do a psychological analysis which will allow me to post to the non-active members of BNCPJ (most of them strangers to me; all of them strangers to you) that will increase attendance at BNCPJ meetings. It must not include any banal truisms (like don't call them wimps; don't threaten to rape them). I have _never_ seen a political document of any sort that revealed any new knowledge through the use of psychology.

In others words, show us. Use it to accomplish something political.

Carrol