[lbo-talk] question on health care: reform vs. replacement

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 17:09:40 PDT 2007

I think there is only one plan for a non-profit system and it's Kucinich?????

Everybody else is about mandated for profit insurance. If you can afford it, you're forced to pay; if you're can't afford it, the taxpayers pay it for you and ALL the money goes to the insurers first. Whether it goes to anyone else after is yet to be determined.

Joanna