[lbo-talk] Wierdest Fetish Ever

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:01:53 PST 2007

On 3/2/07, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Warning: Creepy pictures ahead.
> http://www.the-minimizer.com/superheroines.html

Yes sir, this is weird. Happy to be vanilla here, yup.

<http://www.the-minimizer.com/what.html>

THE MINIMIZER PRESENTS... WHAT'S THIS SW THING, ANYWAY?

SW stands for "shrinking women." It is one of those secret fantasies that's rarely discussed publicly, sort of like bondage or domination but far less known, probably because it is not something that can be realized in reality. Mostly it's enjoyed through the imagination, on film or photos/drawings, via writing, or through roleplaying (typically with oversized clothes).

Basically, the fantasy centers around women being reduced in size. Everyone seems to have their own favorite height. Personally, I like around three inches, where they fit neatly in the palm but aren't so small you can't appreciate them. Others like them smaller, but the majority seem to enjoy seeing women at Barbie doll height. This allows them to be used in a variety of sexual ways I won't elaborate on here (it's part of the fantasy, and there's enough material out there you'll find out what I mean soon enough...I won't spoil it). Anyway, the point is, there's no specific size that seems to be favored. You may like a woman at a certain size, but in general a SW fan can appreciate a tiny lady at any height, simply for the fact that she's really small.

How is a woman shrunk? Well, there are any number of ways this can be accomplished. Fans of television and movies have seen this done plenty of times, from the old Dr. Shrinker show to a more recent episode of Charmed, and of course films like Honey I Shrunk the Kids and its sequels. It can be caused by shrink rays, strange radiation, magic spells or potions, collapsed space, teleportation gone awry, science experiments, alien abduction, or anything else you can think of. Some writers worry about the physics of being reduced in size (how to eat or breathe, for example), but most of the time this is glossed over. After all, if you can believe a woman can be six inches tall, the rest is gravy!

Many SW fans have their own special interests. A large number like to see a woman "shrinking out of her clothes," i.e., becoming smaller while her clothing remains normal sized. This leaves the tiny naked girl cowering in the folds of her dress (or whatever). Others, like myself, prefer to see the clothing reduced as well, leaving the walking doll with some measure of dignity. Some prefer specific types of women; virtually all of them are gorgeous babes, but not always. Japanese ladies are so frequently shrunk that they have their own fan base (a tiny Japanese woman is referred to as a "koonago"). Basically, it doesn't matter what your likes are, you'll find plenty of fans of tiny women out there, so many that you'll be amazed your tastes overlap.

Not all fans of SW are men. A large percentage of them turn out to be women who share this fantasy (generally, this involves being made small themselves, not necessarily shrinking other women). They even have their own web ring.

{...}

-- Andy