[lbo-talk] barbaric

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 5 06:46:49 PST 2007

> Economics 101 tells us that in a free market capital can
never capture more than it's replacement cost.

Okay, being an economics knucklehead, does this mean that in a totally free market profits would not be made?

Also, in writing "Economics 101 tells us," do you mean that this is theoretically believed or has been proven to be true in the real world?

> Only by preventing independent access to the means of
production by terrorizing the population.

So all the regulation of the supopsedly free market creates profit since it limits people's ability to get control of production. That makes sense to me.

Brian