[lbo-talk] barbaric

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 09:57:36 PST 2007

Chris Doss wrote:

> Have you ever witnessed an eviction? A deportation?
>
>Been to a prison?
>
>--
>
>Silly hyperbole. No wonder the left is so
>self-marginalized.

Chris, you disappoint me.

Exile from the common good is one of the severest penalties known. It is annihilating.

To lose your livelihood, your family, your liberty -- you do not fear these things?

To be judged a piece of human waste whose life and happiness do not matter to anyone -- you do not fear such a thing?

Terror is relative. If we have the means to provide all people with a decent safe life and instead we condemn them to a life-long fear-ridden grind, is this not terrifying?

Joanna