[lbo-talk] debate over wages and hours

Simon Archer simon.archer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:15:17 PST 2007

For anyone interested a report recently from Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives on income distribution in Canada, the data drawn largely from Statistics Canada data sets. I scanned through the Stat Can tables early this morning on hours worked, and there is an intensification trend here as well, which you would expect to see. Armine, the report's author, did a similar report a decade or so ago which also explicitly identified the shift from one to two income earner families. I don't have the link to that report but she would.

http://policyalternatives.ca/documents/National_Office_Pubs/2007/The_Rich_and_the_Rest_of_Us.pdf

-- simon.archer at gmail.com 647.406.2724 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070307/15841e8c/attachment.htm>