[lbo-talk] Salon: "Oprah's Ugly Secret"

Rich Balls richballs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:13:02 PST 2007

oprah's message is the same that religious hucksters have been using for decades. only their "thoughts" are thoughts/prayers about god. just pray, send the reverend money and it will come back to you ten fold. you might even get a prayer rug, about 3 inches by 4 inches of cheap cloth, with it. hallelujah