[lbo-talk] abortion poll

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 9 15:06:50 PST 2007

Dennis Perrin wrote:
>> If someone wants to have an abortion just for the hell of it what the fuck
>> do I care?
>> John Thornton
>>

> "What do you wanna do?"
>
> "I dunno. What do you wanna do?"
>
> "Dunno."
>
> "Hey -- aren't you late?"
>
> "Late! Hell, I'm pregnant."
>
> "Cool. Why don't you get an abortion?"
>
> "Right now?"
>
> "Why not?"
>
> "Okay. Sure. What the fuck. Let's go."
>
> "Can I watch?"
>
> "Sure."
>
> "Maybe tape it and put it on YouTube?"
>
> "Go for it."
>
> "What are you gonna do with the fetus?"
>
> "Dunno. Have it thrown away, I guess."
>
> "Can I have it?"
>
> "For what?"
>
> "Dunno. Might make a cool necklace or sumthin'."
>
> "Yeah. Fetal jewelry. Sweet."
>
> "Then after, we can get drunk and fuck."
>
> "Sounds good. I'm soooo there!"
>
> "I mean, what the hell, right?"
Excellent! You understand my position exactly. I also care not if someone wants to keep their discarded fetus in a jar on the mantle. Why should I? As far as jewelry while there are sanitary considerations involved in wearing rotting flesh if properly dried I wouldn't care if one did this. This practice certainly isn't for me but if someone else wants to that's their business. It harms no one. Just don't expect to win many admirers while wearing "fetal jewelry".

John Thornton -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070309/130926ed/attachment.htm>