[lbo-talk] Two week fundraiser for Infoshop/AMP

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Mar 10 09:10:25 PST 2007

Dear readers,

We are asking for a modest donation at this time as part of our two week, late Winter fundraising drive. We need to raise money at this time to cover basic organizational expenses. Our goal is $1000 and we've raised $630 of that amount.

This past week we paid our phone bill and the post office box fee. These are just two examples of the type of expenses that we can't get around.

Donations this month will go to:

* Paying our investigative reporter, Kari Lydersen, for her ongoing work for Infoshop News * Providing some modest finanial support to several staff members * Ordering more t-shirts for upcoming outreach events * Covering travel expenses for upcoming outreach events * Postage for the Black Bloc Papers fundraising effort * Fees for tables at various bookfairs and conferences * IWW dues for Chuck * Building up the nest egg for the new Infoshop News magazine

Of course, if we can raise more money than our modest goal, we wil be able to do new projects that have been on the back burner, such as paying new reporters for Infoshop News.

For more information about donating: http://www.infoshop.org/2007funds.html

Thank you for your support.

Chuck Munson for Infoshop and the Alternative Media Project