[lbo-talk] Donald Trump, press critic

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Mar 13 09:11:27 PDT 2007

New York Post [Page Six] - March 13, 2007

Fire The Times

DONALD Trump is no fan of The New York Times. Tonight on CNBC's "The Big Idea With Donny Deutsch," the billionaire singles out Judith Miller, the Times reporter who wrote a lot about Iraq's yet-to-be- found weapons of mass destruction. "The people don't have great respect for the press. Look, Judith Miller, we're at war because of Judith . . . What she did was a disaster. You look at some of these reporters that came out of The New York Times, these people are disasters. They were totally dishonest people. Sometimes they're found out, and sometimes they're not, but what really impresses me is that the public is wise to it."