[lbo-talk] Iranian underground....

Ansar al-Zindiqi infidelinfinity at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 03:26:03 PDT 2007

------------------------------

Message: 3 Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 00:45:01 -0400 From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <critical.montages at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Iranian underground.... To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Message-ID:

<cd351fdc0703132145t5b83c1a5x67dd2d316b2cc69f at mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

It looks like an ex-Muslim underground. :-> This is a dead end. -- Yoshie

This is far from being a dead end no matter which way one wants to cut it. he Apostate Insurgency is happening all over the place nowadays. I should know since I'm a member of faithfreedom.org. How can leaving a totalitarian ideology whose founder was a pedophile, murderer, thief and overall creep extraordinaire and having to hide that revulsion be a dead end? In fact for people leaving Islam the growth of underground cells in every Muslim community is the dawn of a new day and al-Qaeda's worst nightmare. If you want to debate me on this issue then come on up to FFI's forums. There's a lot of rightwingers there but there are also some very smart people who would love to debate you. Can you handle it?

Sincerely, Ansar al-Zindiqi splitthesky infidelinfinity Join the Apostate Insurgency. http://www.faithfreedom.org

--------------------------------- Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070314/133cf414/attachment.htm>