[lbo-talk] Fwd: corporate researcher needed in Washington, DC

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 14 11:14:20 PDT 2007

RESEARCH ANALYST JOB OPENING

Good Jobs First <http://www.goodjobsfirst.org> and its affiliate the Corporate Research Project <http://www.corp-research.org> seek an experienced corporate researcher for their Washington, DC office.

We are looking for someone with at least two years of experience doing corporate research for a labor union or environmental organization -or else someone with comparable experience in investigative reporting. We want someone with strong skills both in computer-based research and interviewing.

We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits (including 100-percent employer-paid health coverage). We are, of course, an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from women and people of color.

E-mail a cover message and resume to me at the address below.

Phil Mattera

------------------------- Philip Mattera Research Director of Good Jobs First & Director of the Corporate Research Project Washington, DC (202) 232-1616 ext. 212 pmattera at goodjobsfirst.org www.goodjobsfirst.org www.corp-research.org