[lbo-talk] lbo-talk Digest, Vol 77, Issue 2

Ansar al-Zindiqi infidelinfinity at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 14:13:41 PDT 2007

------------------------------

Message: 3 Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:01:14 +0000 From: "Lenin's Tomb" <leninstombblog at googlemail.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Iranian underground.... To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Message-ID:

<c17d8d380703140401u7e39d30dq23fd6c065f1b4c0d at mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

On 3/14/07, Ansar al-Zindiqi <infidelinfinity at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is far from being a dead end no matter which way
> one wants to cut it. he Apostate Insurgency is happening
> all over the place nowadays. I should know since I'm a
> member of faithfreedom.org. How can leaving a totalitarian
> ideology whose founder was a pedophile, murderer, thief
> and overall creep extraordinaire and having to hide that
> revulsion be a dead end? In fact for people leaving Islam
> the growth of underground cells in every Muslim community
> is the dawn of a new day and al-Qaeda's worst nightmare. If
> you want to debate me on this issue then come on up to FFI's
> forums. There's a lot of rightwingers there but there are
> also some
> very smart people who would love to debate you.
> Can you handle it?

YF: This is bonkers. What you are doing here is insisting that the only legitimate opposition to Al Qaeda salafism is apostasy.

A. al-Z: Yep you got it. Only by honestly examining Islam and rejecting this sick ideology can Muslims ever truly get closer to freeing themselves.

YF: I am myself an atheist, but I don't go round insulting Protestants or insisting that they must all be KKK or Ian Paisley acolytes.

A. al-Z: Simply by proclaiming your atheism you insult Islam. You really don't know what kind of minefield you've walked into do you?

YF: You are isolating yourself politically and intellectually from most Muslims,

A. al-Z: You're damn right I do. But as time goes on Muslims show that they are the ones who really separate themselves from the rest of humanity. Muslims are the ones who divided the world into two camps: Dar ul-Islam (House of Islam) and Dar ul-Harb (House of War)1400 years ago and that outlook hasn't changed.

YF: assuring your political irrelevance.

A. al-Z: Are you sure about that? As the atrocities pile up the world is waking up to the threat that Islam really is. Millions will leave Islam because millions of nominal Muslims will realize that they aren't being Islamic at all when they have non-Muslim friends.

YF: I might add that you are also, in your manner of handling it, encouraging the racists, and also the imperialists who rely on racist, supremacist nonsense about Muslims.

A. al-Z: I have done a great deal of work in countering the racists. The events behind the Cronulla riot is something I've addressed and I have had heated exchanges with neo-Nazis and other assorted retards. I've educated and enlightened many of these people to the fact that Islam is a trans-racial phenomenon. Yes, there are staunch US imperialists and I've addressed that also. Anybody thinks that this long war is going to be waged while upholding free market policies is absolutely wrong. BTW, you seem to have forgotten the fact that Islam is imperialistic as all hell.

YF:If you weren't such an irrelevance, I'd say your conduct is pernicious.

A. al-Z: The very fact that you've responded to my response is evidence to the contrary. But you are right about my conduct being pernicious but not in the way you would like to characterize it. My nom de guerre is an outright proclamation of what I'm about. Get used to it. Also, as I've told others face-to-face I will tell you: "Suck it up Princess. You fucked up."

splitthesky infidelinfinity Ansar al-Zindiqi

--------------------------------- Finding fabulous fares is fun. Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070314/58e99f5e/attachment.htm>