[lbo-talk] Iranian underground....

Ansar al-Zindiqi infidelinfinity at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 16:05:45 PDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Doug Henwood wrote:
> I wouldn't argue that you have to be inside something to comment on
> it but I can't help but notice this exchange features two outsiders
> telling an insider that he's way wrong about something he knows well.

L's T: I can't help but notice that that this exchange doesn't involve me or Yoshie disputing with 'Ansar' about the nature of Islam or Muhammad,

A. al-Z; Both of you know better than to go there. You'll lose big time.

L's T: but about the absurd politics he is promulgating.

A. al-Z: Which is what? C'mon and tell us. What's absurd about pointing out the fate of leftists who collaborate with Muslims? What's absurd about telling the awful truth about Islam? The only things that are absurd here are people who think they can accommodate Muslims, make alliances of convenience with them and drop the ball while making a wrong way touchdown and getting people to believe that that is the best way to counter capitalism. Now that's absurd.

L's T: Besides how do you know he's an 'insider'? For all you know, he could be Trevor the Anarchist from Peckham.

A. al-Z; As I've mentioned in the past. Who and what I am is irrelevant. The points I'm bringing up are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayGvYMOYg9w

--------------------------------- Be a PS3 game guru. Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070314/f7f4e041/attachment.htm>