[lbo-talk] "Ansar al-Zindiqi" (was Iranian underground....)

Ansar al-Zindiqi infidelinfinity at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 16:59:09 PDT 2007

YF: Yes, that is most likely! "Ansar" means a helper, and "Zindiq" is said to mean an apostate. Precisely the sort of silly neologism than a Westerner who has nothing to do with Islam and Muslims and just picked up an English-Arabic dictionary -- or looked into Wikipediia -- would coin. :->

A. al-Z: Is this the best you can come up with in order to divert the debate from the main points that I'm making? Trying to make an issue of my nom de guerre by making stupid assumptions?

On 3/14/07, Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote: I'm no outsider to this and I've tracked Furuhashi's lies for quite some time.His knowledge of Islam is spoon fed to him by so-called Islamic scholars. He has been taqiyyaed without even knowing it and he's proud of it. Good on him I say. I've seen this sort of thing coming for over 30 years.

YF: Ha, ha, ha, but not long enough to figure out my gender!

A. al-Z: Keep on cackling. It's good for showing the world how embedded you are in your own web of lies

YF: "Over 30 years"?

A. al-Z: That's right dhimmi.

YF: Seriously, time to grow up, white man!

A. al-Z: How do you recommend anybody going out and doing that? By just uncritically accepting what Muslims tell you and to just accept their explanations of Islam? That's not how to grow up. Even if that's how you may have done it.

By the way, what's anybody's race got to do with this? I figure this is just another attempt to divert the main topic: Which is about the stupidity of leftists making alliances with Muslims.

On 3/14/07, Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WLoasfOLpQ

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298: Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

YF: You keep posting things like that, and soon Doug will be looking into Islamica searching for steamy parts. :->

A. al-Z; It sure doesn't seem to bother you that this is absolutely disgusting behavior. The fact that you're a woman and promote such stupidities as leftists making an alliance with Muslims speaks volumes. Nonetheless, I'm glad that you're responding and showing your true colours. That's the best contribution you've donated so far to this discussion..

--------------------------------- No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070314/16a47587/attachment.htm>