[lbo-talk] lbo-talk Digest, Vol 77, Issue 11 (Eubilides)

Ansar al-Zindiqi infidelinfinity at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 18:00:39 PDT 2007

I: What the fuck?

I cast my vote for an unsub of the creep, Doug.

A. al-Z; And why's that Ian? If you can say something that flippant at least you can give a reason. Can you handle someone telling the truth about Islam? Does it burst your bubble? If it does them it's a good thing. If you even give a damn about humanity, freedom and creating a better society then you would look at what I have to say honestly instead of calling for censorship. Does Doug really want to be known for promoting censorship. I think not.

Also, if you can for censoring someone for saying what I've said today the why don't you just call for a blanket unsub for anybody who even dares mention Islam at all? I know full well that the real creeps are those who engage in apologetics for Islamic atrocities. Are you one of them?

--------------------------------- Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20070314/74521822/attachment.htm>