[lbo-talk] lbo-talk Digest, Vol 77, Issue 2 (Doug and Islam)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Mar 14 19:13:15 PDT 2007

On Mar 14, 2007, at 8:44 PM, Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:

> DH: I don't really welcome people going on here about the "evil of
> Islam."
>
> A. al-Z: I really don't give two hoots what you think at this stage
> in regards to that.

Of course what I think doesn't matter in the scheme of things, but I could boot you out of here if I felt like it, and it's not hard to imagine how I could come to feel that way.

I've known Yoshie for 10 years. I don't like her Islamophilic turn, but you don't give up on someone because of a weird obsession. You just hope it passes, like a taste for emo.

Doug