[lbo-talk] techn advice, eX propeller beanie alert

Tayssir John Gabbour tayssir.john at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:12:31 PDT 2007

On 3/15/07, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:
> Chuck Grimes wrote:
> > Yes there is a cult and yes it's worth it. At first I thought, how
> > weird, keyboard cultists.
>
> I own two spare Northgate keyboards in case the one I'm using ever wears
> out.

Yes, I do the exact same with Microsoft's discontinued "Natural Keyboard Pro." I even carry one around when I anticipate needing to seriously type stuff.

There could be better ones, but I haven't tried them out.

When using computers with non-US keyboard layouts, I switch to US -- because the layout is frequently better. This plays havoc with people wanting to type stuff.

I have similar feelings towards a text-editing program called "Emacs." Which some even call its own operating system, with some justification.

Tayssir