[lbo-talk] Satan's Advocate on book tour

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:58:33 PDT 2007

On 3/16/07, Steven L. Robinson <srobin21 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Activist to speak on military, religion
>
> By Pam Wight Staff Writer
> Whittier Daily News
> March 15, 2007
<snip>

Why should Rabbi Haim Beliak worry? Has he not heard from his local evangelical atheists that all Abrahamic faiths, indeed all religions, are equally worthless and perhaps even impious (cf. <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20070312/005157.html>), whether or not they come with "end-of-world beliefs," whatever their political impacts? Surely that makes his no better than the kind he is afraid of. :-> -- Yoshie