[lbo-talk] warmest winter ever

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 10:10:04 PDT 2007

Well, I live across the Bay. I actually think last winter was warmer. We had a fair number of days with highs in the 40s in San Francisco and San Mateo County (maybe they have better weather in the Oakland hills). The big difference is the lack of rain, especially given the fact that this is an El Nino year - which usually means we are going to have a wet winter. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: joanna <123hop at comcast.net>