[lbo-talk] US upholds medical marijuana ban

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 17 06:24:34 PDT 2007

A new British report:

The report says: "The evidence suggests that a majority of people who use drugs are able to use them without harming themselves or others.

"The harmless use of illegal drugs is thus possible, indeed common."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6429239.stm

Regards, Mike B)

> > Even brain surgery or flying a 747?
>
>Of course. Splitting atoms as well.
>
>Dennis

[....]

http://imdb.com/user/ur1825656/comments

____________________________________________________________________________________ The fish are biting. Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing. http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php