[lbo-talk] "Not Moving Forwards . . . Just Moving"

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 13:06:39 PDT 2007

Dude, I understood like every third word of that. You segued into something about a... shark? Since it's called "The Impossibility of Death In The Undeads Mind" or whatever, is this decomposing formaldehyde shark allied with the zombie marxists against the informal intellectuals of the north, or the persian prince of proletarian petty producers? :D

You say this fishtank was a joke at the expense of LPNs, electricians and kroger cashiers of the global north? I don't think it bothered them too much- they never heard of it, along with anything else the left, intellectuals or artistes think of them. What's neither here nor there is effing new left review turning into a artbabble nonsense journal by of and for the ivoryest of towers. I'm not the brightest bulb in the barrell, but nlr is way past my capacities these days and the yoshiepedia's reach into contemporary postmodern art pieces for metaphors on why she prefers shantytown holy rollers to ohioan autoworkers for the coming rev is really stretching a bit. Colorful tho.