[lbo-talk] Maybe we DO smoke marijuana in Moscogee (Was:Merle Haggard kinda likes Hillary)

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:56:24 PDT 2007

Jesus christ. It's one thing to hear Scaife has had a change of heart and now thinks Bill "was actually a pretty good president, on the whole". But Merle Haggard with a pro-Hillary song? I would... not have predicted this.

Maybe it's time for act up to endorse rudy guiliani. Clearly nothing makes sense anymore, maybe crazy like a fox is the only way to go from now on. The prospect of the coming republican primary wars is the only thing left to look forward to.