[lbo-talk] Character (was Ehrenstein on Obama)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 12:05:18 PDT 2007

oughta shoulda coulda woulda. You are such a sanctimonious prig, who the fuck are you to determine the priorities of the working class? and you are under the impression that workers are insufficiently cynical? They just don't trust you (or me), and who can blame them? In my case because I haven't a clue what to do and am a pointy headed Jewish lefty intellectual, and you for similar reasons, mutatis mutandis, and because you despise them.