[lbo-talk] Left wing loathing for the working class

Jim Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:34:00 PDT 2007

Or maybe spending more time around red staters, rather than making us more accepting and open and eager to outreach respectfully to average churchgoing working schmoes, it would make us more angry, disrespectful and disincined to dialogue and broad coalition building--- but just jealous of metro coastal lefties.

I seem to have been inadvertently disproven. Check and mate.