[lbo-talk] American Hardcore documentary posted onto YouTube

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 19:49:18 PDT 2007

Someone has posted the recent documentary American Hardcore onto YouTube in 10 minute segments. The 1st part is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0LHomP0SNE

If you're interested, I'd get it before it's deleted, like my YouTube account, which was deleted because I uploaded stuff like David Graeber on the Charlie Rose show, a clip of Murray Bookchin, the Dead Kennedys, and some other punk bands. That got me banned.

As mentioned before, American Hardcore doesn't have Dead Kennedys or Misfits, both a huge absence, but Vic Bondi of Articles of Faith does a pretty good job of being the sociologist of the movement and the parts with Austin's radical left, gay-fronted M.D.C. (Millions of Dead Cops/Millions of Damn Christians, etc.) are priceless.

-B.