[lbo-talk] [Fwd: Re: [Marxism] Arundhati Roy: An Activist Returns To The Novel]

Sujeet Bhatt sujeet.bhatt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 03:05:30 PDT 2007

As a purveyor of infantile crap Arundhati Roy has few equals - the resemblance between India and pre-revolutionary France exists only in her delusional imagination. All I can say is that her decision will be no loss to activism and no gain for the novel.

Sujeet

On 3/26/07, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:
> [...]

-- My humanity is in feeling we are all voices of the same poverty. - Jorge Louis Borges