[lbo-talk] 15% of the Population, 2 Hours per Weekend (was Development of Political Underdevelopment)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 15:42:25 PDT 2007

Yeah, as a law prof (not a shitty job) I will be making over $100K next year (up from $35K as a philosophy prof in my last academic incarnation (a shitty job, not bc of the pay), though that was 14 years ago), but mi Espouza, a 4th grade teacher, makes $33K.

<http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes_nat.htm#b25-0000>.