[lbo-talk] Those Evil Irish

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:48:53 PDT 2007

Sorry, of course that should have said "Dublin is the ..."

Once you get outside of Dublin, prices do tend to drop but, of course, so do the availability of services and amenities. There's a fairly severe imbalance between Dublin and everywhere else. Even Cork, the second largest city in the South, still has quite a small-town feel for those of us accustomed to metropolitan life elsewhere in Europe or in North America. It would be quite a culture shock for someone coming from Moscow :)