[lbo-talk] [Fwd: Re: [Marxism] Arundhati Roy: An ActivistReturnsTo The Novel]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Mar 28 13:24:19 PDT 2007

Chris Doss wrote:

> I don't hate the woman; I just don't like her. Why do
> people care?

Do you care whether political dissent in India is or is not going to take increasingly violent form?

I'm uninterested in URLs substituting for list discussion. So I repeat: dislike of Roy seems to be substituting for anything like political thought.

Who in the fuck cares whether this or that randome person dislikes someone or not.

Carrol