[lbo-talk] For pot growers, suburbia is fertile ground

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 17:45:33 PDT 2007

>Just curious, how did you come to do interviews in the juvenile
>justice system? Answer offlist, if you want or need to...
>
>CG

May as well answer here. Might get some business out of it. ; )

I'm an investigator working for a firm specializing in criminal defense, especially sentencing mitigation. We provide a variety of services to attorneys but one of the main parts of the job is gathering extensive background info on defendants and preparing it for presentation to prosecutors and judges. Most of the defendants are adults, but we get a juvenile case a few times a year.