[lbo-talk] How to explain things to (right-wing) libertarians

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 09:11:56 PDT 2007

I'm a law professor at a fourth tier law school. And back where I grew up in Virginia, people who no education at all used to say that you'd catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. They could also see where total nonsequiters and ad homimens were used in the place of reasons, although they didn't use Latin, you just called it bullshit, or if they were polite, foolishness. But let's agree on on this: you make you no-compromise demands for total submission from potential coalition partnrs, and I will meet them part way. Report back in five years about how successful you've been and I will do the same.