[lbo-talk] global circuits of garbage redux

Jason lists at moduszine.com
Sat Mar 31 14:36:48 PDT 2007

That stupid tax is one of the many small things in Ireland that regularly irritates me. At best it's paying lip serivce to green ideas. At worst it's yet another tax that more havilty impacts on the pooerst - those wihout cars. The bin tax is much worse, of course, but it's the same principle. Look out for forthcoming water charges. I'm starting to hear more about how it's necessary from Fine Gael and Progressive Democrats (bot right wing parties) supporters, business people and Green party members all the time. Some substitute for politics...

Jason.