[lbo-talk] Alistair Hulett's Mayday Greeting

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 1 13:21:16 PDT 2007

[Hulett does a tremendous version of The Internationale.]

THE GALLOW’S RANT

ALISTAIR HULETT’S SPORADIC NEWSLETTER NO. 29

MAYDAY 2007

Well, comrades and friends, it’s the very first day of the merry month of May, and I for one am wishing workers everywhere a swift and thorough victory over the dark forces of capitalist skulduggery and oppression. For far too long those buccaneers of chicanery and deceit have been trousering wealth they never toiled to earn. Time we put their fat, hairy arses to sword, brothers and sisters. Happy International Workers Day, everyone!!!

[...]