[lbo-talk] Bruce Bartett in NRO: vote for Hillary

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue May 1 15:19:31 PDT 2007

National Review wrote:

> At some point, politically sophisticated conservatives will have to
> recognize that no Republican can win in 2008 and that their only
> choice is to support the most conservative Democrat for the
> nomination. Call me crazy, but I think that person is Hillary Clinton.

Either the conservatives have recuperated May Day at their new April Fool's Day or pigs are flying.

A pig just flew by the window.

Yep, it was flying away from Missouri into Kansas.

Was just reading about how a ballot-tampering dispute in my neighborhood helped spark the Civil War. Some things never change.

Chuck