[lbo-talk] Abortion in the Irish courts again

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 09:53:57 PDT 2007

>BTW, what are the chances that abortion woud be
>outlawed in jesusland states with large urban
>populations? Methinks it would be mostly rural/small
>town states that would do it, but I could be wrong.
>
>Wojtek

I have trouble with the idea of jesusland states. Take away Los Angeles and San Francisco and California is a jesusland state. Not to mention that TBN, the most watched christian tv station, is headquartered in southern California. I think the split is more urban/rural and that goes for the difference between Austin and the rest of Texas just like it does for the Bay Area and the Central Valley.